Set out on a voyage of unique proportions as you journey through the Baja desert atop a friendly camel. Discover the natural wonders and rich Baja Californian culture of the region from our expert guides. Get introduced to your camel by name before hopping on the hump and setting off to explore! Camel riding is a truly unique way to take in the picturesque scenery of Baja California. Finish your day with a delicious, multi-course Mexican lunch complete with refreshing beverages and tequila tasting at our Casa Típica that overlooks the boundless Pacific Ocean! Also, enjoy an educational hike through the tropical landscape of the Baja outback and participate in an authentic tortilla making lesson led by local experts.
Time: 3 hours
Schedules: 8:00 AM, 9:00 AM, 11:00 AM, 12:00 PM, 3:00 PM
Price: Adult US$ 109.00 | Children US$ 79.00
Includes: Authentic Mexican lunch, Bottled water, Guided nature walk, Tortilla making class, Tequila and mezcal tasting, Tequila & beer, Round trip transportation.
Not included: Gratuities
Outback & Camel Safari
- Wear light casual clothes, comfortable shoes, sandals, cap or hat, susnscreen lotion.
- Waiver is required.
- Minimum age: 5 years old
- Maximum weight: 265 lbs / 120 kgs
- Use of cameras and GoPros are restricted during the camel ride
- Guests with back or neck problems may not participate in this tour
- Expecting mothers may not participate in this tour